2021 YAMAHA WaveRunner SuperJet
The new Yamaha SuperJet
30 years ago, Yamaha introduced it’s first standup - the WaveRunner 650 SuperJet. Ever since then the iconic SuperJet has rewarded the ability of the best professional surf riders, freestylers and closed course racers in the world.
For 2021 the SuperJet returns, all new from the ground up to challenge for a new generation of stand up.
• Powerful 1049cc 4-stroke TR-1 engine
• Stable lightweight hull with wider bow
• Axial Flow 144mm jet pump & adjustable nozzle
• Spring-assisted 3-position-adjustable steering pole
• Electronic ‘L’ (Learning) mode to limit power
• Wide padded foot tray with anti-slip Hydro-Turf mat
• Automatic bilge water pump and control system
• Good range and clear indication of fuel level
• Easy access refuel with large (19 Litres) capacity
• No longer restricted to competition use
• Length 2.43m. Width 0.76m. Height 0.79m
• Dry weight 170kg